Wednesday, February 10, 2016

So I've spent the last few days between work and reading the last of Ms. Daniels Bound 4 Ireland series... all I can say is, I'm so glad she had all the books out because I probably would have been in jail for killing her for leaving me hanging. Omg I HIGHLY recommend checking her out. She definitely reels you in with her love story and the mystery that has you wondering who has done what and what's going on!?!?! Now every book nerds hardest choice what to read next.... Chelle Bliss has her newest Enshrine. CC Wood has her newest Bite the Bullet, and the  MJ  Nightingale has one coming out in a matter of days. Not to mention the huge amount of 1 clicks I have and all the recommendations I have from people. Do you have a  favorite author?? Please fell free to shout out yours!! Later!!

3 comments:

  1. V.C. Andrews, Nora Roberts, oh and Lucy Monroe. Monroe has a children of the moon series that I fell in love with!! Also, Jennifer Lyon and her wing slayer hunter series. :)
    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl I'll definitely add then to my tbr list

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete