Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Enshrine by Chelle Biss

So I decided to read the latest release from Chelle Bliss. I've followed this amazing woman since she wrote her first book. I'm an UBER fan! Her series about the Gallos was by far a favorite of mine. However Enshrine has eclipsed all others! She twist your emotions all over the place. Callie faces one of the hardest challenges life can throw at you, and my main man Bruno, who forever holds my heart helps her fight against all that she is facing. They have a love that can withstand the test of time. So please check out the amazing standalone and don't forget to leave a review!!
Amazon→ amzn.to/1nArCfs
Paperback→ amzn.to/1QkafuI
Hardback→ amzn.to/1OTy89V
iBooks→ bit.ly/Enshrine
Nook→ bit.ly/1GQNiMO
Kobo→ bit.ly/1GzKIuE
Google Play→ bit.ly/1mY6E9v
Official Page→ www.chellebliss.com/enshrine

No comments:

Post a Comment