Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Last of the Bitten series...

So sadly C.C. Wood has concluded her Bitten series and I must say.... it was FABULOUS! ! I'm not just saying this cause I secretly feel the book is written for me cause the main female bad ass Character is Named Shannon either. I know it is based on her friend. I don't hate, a girl can dream!! C.C. has a wonderful series and all the female leads are written with her friends names. I love theverything fact that she creates these alpha males who you just want to drool over and slap at the same time. All I can say is if dreams really do come true... hhhuuummm.... I mean I love my husband but dang.... I want one of her vampire, werewolf, warlock.. I am not picky!! Honey if you're reading this I love you and chocolate pie is headed your way!! Any ways if you love fantasy, mystery, and alpha males with a twist then definitely check out the Bitten series by C.C. Wood you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment