Friday, March 18, 2016

Told you I've been busy reading Laken Cane does it again!

So I am a HUGE Laken Cane fan. I've been a Shiv   crew member for a while. I just saw her 8th book came out and I was fan girling HARD. Rune Alexander is the leader of Shiver crew and has Just returned from Skyll a world where deceased others go when they die. She has left so much behind and has to try and readjust to being back with her crew minus a few. She has some new friends with her who I love. I will say she loves to torture me with leaving off at the best/worst times!! I have already told her I can't wait for book 9! If you like books about supernatural beings then definitely check out Laken Cane she will keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next!!

* Ms Cane if you are reading this you better get back to writing!! I need more like yesterday!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love you, Shannon! ❤️�� I'm writing so fast I'm going to need new fingers soon ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too!! Write wrote write away!!

    ReplyDelete